Gaylord, Michigan Halfway Houses

Call 1-888-676-1587 to speak with an alcohol or drug abuse counselor.

Our listings include
- Halfway houses
- Sober living homes
- Residential Re-entry

Many of these programs offer low-income and sliding scale payment programs.

Search Results

Re-entry Programs

Find local residential re-entry programs along with resources for employment, government aid, local services including non profit assistance.

Go To Website

Emmanuel House

521 E. Main Street
Gaylord, MI - 49735
(989) 370-8149
Recovery residence for women with alcohol and substance use disorder.Emmanuel House is a Recovery Residence for Women.Our mission is to provide a safe residence for women in recovery from alcohol or other drug dependency while introducing sober living skills, peer-to-peer fellowship and support, that will aid them in the transition back into their families and communitie

View Full Details

Area Halfway Houses

Due to the small number of sober hou in Gaylord we have listed some area listings below.

Harbor Hall Residential

704 Emmet Street
Petoskey, MI - 49770
Location: 27.49 miles from Gaylord

View Full Details

What is a Halfway House

A halfway house or sober house, is a place where people recovering from addiction begin the process of reintegration with society, while still providing monitoring and support. There are also other types of halfway houses. See below.

Sober Living Home

There are thousands of halfway houses across the US. Our goal is to provide a free online directory of all halfway houses and sober houses to those seeking recovery from addiction.

Re-entry Programs

Re-entry programs provide different types of halfway housing for those leaving prison systems. They provide housing and treatment programs, work requirement programs, curfews, etc. See our listing pages for more information.

Residential Reentry Management Centers

Residential Reentry Management Centers are another name for halfway houses. Many help with employment programs. We list non profit and private halfway houses on our listing pages.